Tetra Tech Inc. Stock Upgraded (TTEK)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 4.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 29.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Although TTEK's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.14 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. To add to this, TTEK has a quick ratio of 1.52, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The stock has risen over the past year as investors have generally rewarded the company for its earnings growth and other positive factors like the ones we have cited in this report. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 127.70% to $55.76 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, TETRA TECH INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -9.29%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.