Bachoco Industries Stock Downgraded (IBA)
- IBA's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.05 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, IBA has a quick ratio of 2.10, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- INDUSTRIAS BACHOCO SAB DE CV has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past two years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INDUSTRIAS BACHOCO SAB DE CV increased its bottom line by earning $3.20 versus $1.23 in the prior year.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Food Products industry and the overall market, INDUSTRIAS BACHOCO SAB DE CV's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for INDUSTRIAS BACHOCO SAB DE CV is currently extremely low, coming in at 6.00%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -3.70% is significantly below that of the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.