Entegris Inc. Stock Upgraded (ENTG)
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, ENTG's share price has jumped by 40.55%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, ENTG should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- ENTG has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $49.60 million or 9.96% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ENTEGRIS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -78.22%.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, ENTEGRIS INC has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has exceeded that of the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.