GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ:GNMK) today announced that it plans to release its third quarter 2011 earnings results before market open on Thursday, November 10, 2011. Management will hold a conference call to review the Company's third quarter 2011 performance starting at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) on the same day. The conference call will be concurrently webcast. The link to the webcast will be available on the GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. website at www.genmarkdx.com under the investor relations section and will be archived for future reference.
To listen to the conference call, please dial (877) 312-5847 (US/Canada) or (253) 237-1154 (International) and use the conference ID number "23535246" approximately five minutes prior to the start time.
About GenMark Diagnostics
GenMark Diagnostics, a provider of automated, multiplex molecular diagnostic testing systems, detects and measures DNA and RNA targets to diagnose disease and to optimize the treatment of patients and is focused on developing and commercializing its eSensor detection technology. GenMark's XT-8 System is designed to support a broad range of molecular diagnostic tests with a compact and easy-to-use workstation and self-contained, disposable test cartridges. GenMark has developed six diagnostic tests for use with the XT-8 System, including its Cystic Fibrosis Genotyping Test, Warfarin Sensitivity Test and Thrombophilia Risk Test which have received clearance from the Food and Drug Administration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV