NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Stillwater Mining Co. rose 18.5 percent to $12.45.
IDT Corp. when-issued rose 13.1 percent to $11.66.
RAIT Investment Trust rose 12.4 percent to $5.17.Visteon Corp. rose 11.8 percent to $57.18. Monster Worldwide rose 11.7 percent to $9.86. United States Steel Corp. rose 11.6 percent to $27.86. Accuride Corp. rose 11.6 percent to $6.74. Interpublic Group of Companies rose 11.2 percent to $9.92. Newell Rubbermaid Inc. rose 11.1 percent to $15.36. Emulex Corp. rose 11.1 percent to $8.48.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV