The industrial goods sector closed the day up 0.3%. Standard Pacific (SPF), Patrick Industries Inc (PATK), Precision Castparts (PCP), and American Defense Systems Inc (EAG) were all decliners today within the industrial goods sector with Dresser-Rand Group Inc (DRC) being today's featured industrial goods loser. Dresser-Rand Group Inc fell $2.38 (-4.6%) to $49.58 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.8 million shares of Dresser-Rand Group Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. Dresser-Rand Group Inc. Dresser-Rand Group Inc has a market cap of $4 billion and is part of the industrial industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 40.4, equal to the average industrial industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 21.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Dresser-Rand Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins.
- You can view the full Dresser-Rand Group Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about DRC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV