Dresser-Rand Group Inc. (DRC): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Loser
The industrial goods sector closed the day up 0.3%. Standard Pacific (SPF), Patrick Industries Inc (PATK), Precision Castparts (PCP), and American Defense Systems Inc (EAG) were all decliners today within the industrial goods sector with Dresser-Rand Group Inc (DRC) being today's featured industrial goods loser. Dresser-Rand Group Inc fell $2.38 (-4.6%) to $49.58 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.8 million shares of Dresser-Rand Group Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. Dresser-Rand Group Inc. Dresser-Rand Group Inc has a market cap of $4 billion and is part of the industrial industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 40.4, equal to the average industrial industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 21.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Dresser-Rand Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins.
- You can view the full Dresser-Rand Group Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV