- Shareholders elected four directors to the Board of Directors: Mark D. Klein, Frederick G. Kraegel, Leonard A. Potter and Andrew J. Moger. Each will serve a one-year term.
- Shareholders approved an amended and restated certificate of incorporation, pursuant to which the Company changed its name to “Crumbs Bake Shop, Inc.” from “57th Street General Acquisition Corp.”
- Shareholders approved an amendment to the certificate of designation of the Series A Voting Preferred Stock to, among other things, specifically eliminate the ability of the holders of the Series A Preferred Stock, as a class, to elect a majority of the Board of Directors if such right exceeds the Series A Holders’ aggregate commensurate ownership of the Company.
- Shareholders approved the Company’s Equity Incentive Plan.
- Finally, shareholders ratified the appointment of Rothstein Kass & Company, P.C. as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2011.
57th Street General Acquisition Corp. Announces Results Of 2011 Annual Meeting Of Stockholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.