Deltic Timber Reaches New 52-Week High (DEL)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Deltic Timber Corporation (NYSE:DEL) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $75.28, above its previous 52-week high of $74.43 with 15,716 shares traded as of 11:32 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 48,000 shares over the past 30 days. Deltic Timber has a market cap of $839.1 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and materials & construction industry. Shares are up 30.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Deltic Timber Corporation, a natural resources company, together with its subsidiaries, grows and harvests timber, as well as manufactures and markets lumber. The company has a P/E ratio of 206.8, above the average materials & construction industry P/E ratio of 125.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your DEL trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV