3. Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) is a specialty pharmaceutical company with two products: Xyrem and Luvox CR. Jazz will announce third-quarter results on Nov. 1.
For the third quarter of 2011, net income is seen increasing to $40.60 million from $17.25 million in the year-ago quarter. Earnings per share are estimated at 92 cents, up from 41 cents in the prior-year period. Sales are seen rising 61% to $72.18 million from $44.75 million in the same quarter prior year. Gross margin is likely to expand to 94.73% from 93.09% in the year-ago period.
Of the six analysts covering the stock, four recommend a buy and two suggest a hold. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain almost 34.2% to $53.50 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV