4. Myriad Genetics (MYGN - Get Report) engages in developing and marketing molecular diagnostic and therapeutic products related to predictive medicine, personalized medicine and prognostic medical tests. The company will announce its first quarter 2012 results on Nov. 1.
Net income for the first quarter of 2012 is estimated at $23.89 million on sales of $106.37 million, vs. $22.54 million recorded on $91.86 million sales for the same period in 2010, as per analysts polled by Bloomberg. Earnings per share are forecast at 28 cents for the quarter, up 15% from the year-ago quarter. Operating profit is seen rising 6% to $37.88 million.
Of the 23 analysts covering the stock, 48% recommend a buy and the rest suggest a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain almost 15.3% to $25.08 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts