5. Mednax (MD - Get Report) engages in providing services in pediatrics and anesthesia care. The company has a national network of 1,675 affiliated physicians, including 968 physicians who provide neonatal care in 33 states in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Mednax will announce third-quarter results on Nov 1.
Net income for the third quarter of 2011 is estimated to increase by 15% to $57.92 million with sales surging 14% to $400.43 million, as per analysts polled by Bloomberg. Earnings per share are forecast at $1.18 for the quarter, as compared to $1.06 in 2010 third quarter. Operating profit for the quarter is seen increasing 17% to $94.93 million.
Of the 17 analysts covering the stock, 82% recommend a buy and the rest suggest a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain almost 15.3% to $77.31 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts