Analysts' estimate these stocks, with minimum market capitalization of $1 billion, have upside potential ranging from 9% to 34%. On average, 66% of analysts have buy ratings on these stocks, and another 33% have hold ratings.
The stocks are listed below in order of their earnings release dates and upside potential.
8. Pfizer (PFE) is a research-based global pharmaceutical company operating in two segments: biopharmaceutical and diversified. The company's diversified portfolio includes human and animal health products as well as nutritional products. Pfizer will announce third-quarter results on Nov. 1.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV