Celadon Group, Inc. (NYSE: CGI) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a regular cash dividend to shareholders for the quarter ending December 31, 2011. The quarterly cash dividend of two cents ($0.02) per share of common stock will be payable on January 13, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 4, 2012.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Steve Russell said, “Celadon’s quarterly cash dividend demonstrates our commitment to enhancing the return to shareholders and our confidence in Celadon’s ability to deliver long-term sustainable growth.”
Celadon Group Inc. ( www.celadongroup.com), through its subsidiaries, provides long-haul, full-truckload freight service across the United States, Canada and Mexico. The company also owns Celadon Logistics Services, which provides freight brokerage; less-than-truckload services; Celadon Dedicated Services, which provides supply chain management solutions, such as warehousing and dedicated fleet services; and owns a minority interest in TruckersB2B ( www.truckersb2b.com) which provides cost savings to member fleets.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements made by the
Company that involve risks, assumptions and uncertainties that are
difficult to predict. Investors are directed to the information
contained in Item 7A (“
Qualitative Disclosures About Market
) of Part II
of the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K, filed with the U.S.
Securities and Exchange Commission, for a discussion of the risks that
may affect the Company’s future operating results. Actual results may
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV