NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- ATMI (Nasdaq:ATMI) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $21.35, above its previous 52-week high of $21.32 with 9,720 shares traded as of 9:39 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 166,200 shares over the past 30 days. ATMI has a market cap of $629.5 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are up 6.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. ATMI, Inc. supplies high-performance materials, materials packaging, and materials delivery systems with applications in the semiconductor, flat-panel display, and in the life sciences industries worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.6, above the average electronics industry P/E ratio of 15.5 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your ATMI trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about ATMI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV