NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Cash America International Inc (NYSE:CSH) is Monday, October 31, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 4 cents per share. At a price of $55.71 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.3%. The average volume for Cash America International has been 392,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Cash America International has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are up 50.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Cash America International, Inc. provides specialty financial services to individuals in the United States and Mexico. The company operates in two segments, Retail Services and E-Commerce. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.6, above the average financial services industry P/E ratio of 12.5 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about CSH
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV