(TSXV: KS, Pink Sheets: KLSVF)
Subject: SLOCAN BC SILVER OPERATIONLocation: Sandon, Silverton and New Denver B.C.
- Klondike Silver has been acquiring over 80% of the Sandon silver camp during the past 20 years.
- The land position is now at 23,000Ha in the Sandon Camp.
- Sandon production – over 35 billion dollars (in todays mineral value) of lead zinc and silver for the Sandon area mines.
- 100 T.P day mill is fully paid for. Klondike Silver has no debt.
- Example of the few of the past producers owned by Klondike Silver.
|Production to date|
|NAME||Silver Production (g)||Lead Production (kg)||ZN (kg)|
- Note: Head frames and shafting was not normally used in the Sandon area; mostly adits. Therefore most of these past producers have not been exposed to depth.
|There are 5 main Silver Camps in Canada.|
|1)||Cobalt Ontario – (Mostly Mined out)|
|2)||An island in Ontario (now a Federal Park.)|
|3)||Gowganda – area- Ontario – mostly controlled by Klondike Silver and Amador Gold Corp.|
|4)||Slocan- Klondike Silver 80% (plus) owned by Klondike Silver.|
|5)||Yukon – Rejuvenated exploration|
|Two main properties are owned by Klondike Silver|
|1)||Connaught - 50% owned by Klondike Silver where in 1976 218 tones bulk samples milled at Trail BC resulting in 65 opt Ag at 60% Pb (see December 10, 2007 News Release)|
|2)||Stump - 100% owned by Klondike Silver where in 2007 an 80 tonnes bulk sample produced head grades averaging 45 opt Ag and 40% Pb. (refer to News release December 10, 2007)|
|Sandon Mining Camp – Brief history in numbers:|
|-||Sandon was incorporated as a city in 1898|
|-||More than 5000 people lived in Sandon during its ‘boom’ in the late 1800s|
|-||In its prime Sandon had 29 hotels, 28 saloons, 3 breweries, theatres, opera houses, cigar factory, soft drink plant, 3 sawmills, 3 churches, x2 newspapers, a schoolhouse, hospital, numerous lodges, clubs, organizations and a curling rink and bowling alley (in addition to one of the largest ‘red light’ districts in Western Canada).|
|-||2 major rail lines|
|-||One of the first trade unions in the province|
|-||A community with its own hydro electric utility|
|-||Sandon area had over 200 mines, numerous tram lines and concentrator mills|
|-||Over 35 billion dollars (in today’s value) of lead, zinc and silver have been produced from the Sandon area mines.|
Surface and underground exploration is currently underway.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV