"Cash balance at the end of the quarter was US$ 20 million and undrawn line of credit stood at US$ 3 million."
|Unaudited Consolidated income statement as per IFRS|
|(In $ million, all translated at $1 = Rs.48.93)|
|Description||Quarter ended||Quarter ended||Quarter ended||Year ended|
|Commercial and consumer||1.95||2.78||2.05||10.76|
|Cost of Revenues||(21.41||)||(21.54||)||(31.50||)||(86.03||)|
|Selling, General and Administrative Expenses||(12.36||)||(12.44||)||(12.34||)||(49.90||)|
|Depreciation and Amortisation expenses||(3.51||)||(3.54||)||(3.48||)||(14.05||)|
|Net Finance Expenses||(1.48||)||(1.19||)||(1.37||)||(4.35||)|
|Share of Affiliates||0.27||0.47||0.43||1.49|
|Profit / (loss) Before tax||(1.39||)||(2.74||)||(1.88||)||(10.60||)|
|Profit / (loss) for the period||(1.39||)||(2.74||)||(1.88||)||(10.60||)|
|Previous year figures are readjusted to reflect change in business organisation|
|As previously reported, Q1 ended June 30, 2011 included a US$ 9.4 million project executed for a large telecom company|
Enterprise businessNetwork services
- Network services registered a growth of 18% over last quarter in spite of strong pricing pressure
- The International Voice business remains strong, with ILD voice registering about 704.5Mn minutes for the quarter.
- The launch of our Audio conferencing services has enriched our suite of Voice service offerings to our Enterprise customers
- The Hosting business registered a 77% growth over previous quarter.
- Our Cloud services has grown by 100% over same quarter last year
- IT Security has grown by approximately 99% over previous quarter.
- Our SOHO/SMB signups have grown over 60% with more than 55% of new sign ups coming from Tier II and III towns.
- Continuing the month-on-month growth since the re-launch of the Sify My-Life outlets, our retail presence now extends to approximately 2000 locations.
- Launch of several initiatives including Health and Technology channels has resulted in Sify.com registering a YoY growth of 19% with unique or first time visitors totaling 3.02 million.
- Enterprise Applications Services grew by 14% over the previous quarter and 53% over the same quarter last year.
- The eLearning business showed quarter on quarter growth, aided by new client wins as well as growth in existing customer accounts. We signed up 3 new large accounts across the globe, including one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies.
- Our partnership initiatives include a tie-up with a leading US based learning and consulting solutions organization to launch a custom-learning mobile application
- iTest grew by 58% over previous quarter. Our development pipeline includes an iTest platform for BPO/Govt. segment and version 11.0 for SLEMS for our Messaging offerings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV