- Revenues for the quarter ended September 30, 2011 was US $ 37.10 million.
- Revenue from Enterprise services grew by 7.5% and from Software services by 22% over the corresponding quarter previous year.
- EBITDA for the quarter increased to US $ 3.33 million, as compared to US $ 1.10 million in the corresponding quarter previous year.
- Net loss before tax for the quarter reduced to US $1.39 million, as against a net loss of US $ 2.74 million in the corresponding quarter previous year.
- Capex during the quarter was US $ 4.60 million. Cash balance at the end of the quarter was US $ 20 million and undrawn line of credit stood at US $ 3 million
Sify Reports Revenues Of $ 37.10 Million For Second Quarter Of Fiscal Year 2011-12
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.