Sify Technologies Limited (NASDAQ Global Markets: SIFY), a leader in Managed Enterprise, Network and IT Services in India with growing global delivery capabilities , today announced its consolidated results under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for the second quarter of fiscal year 2011-12.
Performance Highlights Q 2 FY 11-12:
- Revenues for the quarter ended September 30, 2011 was US $ 37.10 million.
- Revenue from Enterprise services grew by 7.5% and from Software services by 22% over the corresponding quarter previous year.
- EBITDA for the quarter increased to US $ 3.33 million, as compared to US $ 1.10 million in the corresponding quarter previous year.
- Net loss before tax for the quarter reduced to US $1.39 million, as against a net loss of US $ 2.74 million in the corresponding quarter previous year.
- Capex during the quarter was US $ 4.60 million. Cash balance at the end of the quarter was US $ 20 million and undrawn line of credit stood at US $ 3 million
Mr. Raju Vegesna, Chairman & MD, said, “We are pleased to present our financial performance for the second quarter of FY 2011-12. Our Enterprise business continues to gain traction, supported by domestic growth in the corporate segment and a renewed spending environment.
"On the services front, the focus on Network, IT and software services as core offerings is beginning to show results."As the largest spender on IT and Network services, the government represents a significant growth opportunity for Sify and will remain an important focus area. The recently announced Telecom Policy is a step in the right direction in creating a level playing field among IT and Telecom service providers. Our SOHO/SMB base grew by 60%. More than half of these signups came from Tier II and III towns helped by our expanding footprint.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV