Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro Norte S.A.B Stock Upgraded (OMAB)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Transportation Infrastructure industry. The net income increased by 6604.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.11 million to $6.96 million.
- OMAB's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.26 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.46, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The gross profit margin for GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL CENT is rather high; currently it is at 63.40%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 21.10% is above that of the industry average.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Transportation Infrastructure industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL CENT has outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL CENT has shown improvement in its earnings for its most recently reported quarter when compared with the same quarter a year earlier. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL CENT increased its bottom line by earning $0.90 versus $0.72 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 3.9% in earnings ($0.87 versus $0.90).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.