Furthermore, the content of this conference call contains time-sensitive information that is accurate only as of the date of the live broadcast, October 27, 2011. Endologix undertakes no obligation to revise or update any statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this call.
With that said, I would like to turn it over to John McDermott.
Thanks, Zack and welcome everyone to today’s call. We achieved several important milestones during the third quarter as we continued to gain market share. Global revenue was up 25% to a record $22.3 million led by 33% year-over-year and 22% sequential growth in the U.S.Our strong results were driven by the launch of AFX in the second half of August. Many of our customers and several new Endologix users were eagerly awaiting the opportunity to try our new AFX Endovascular AAA System and the feedback has been positive. In particular, physicians like the low-profile delivery system and our new STRATA graft material. We fully transitioned our U.S. sales customer base to AFX during the quarter and continued to be only company that offers an endovascular graft with the clinical advantages of anatomical fixation. Based upon the strong quarter and year-to-date results, we are increasing our full year revenue guidance to $82 million to $84 million which represents 22% to 25% annual growth.Turning now to our U.S. sales force, we ended the quarter with a total of 71 reps and clinical specialists. This is our first year adding clinical specialists and the early results are very encouraging, so we plan to keep gradually adding more over time. In addition to supporting reps to get double booked with cases, several of the clinical specialists will provide support for our upcoming Ventana and Nellix clinical trials. We planned to finish 2011 with at least 72 reps and clinical specialists and we expect to increase that to up around 80 by the end of 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV