This year Chicago-based MB Financial Bank is celebrating its 100-year anniversary. On Friday, November 4, all MB banking centers (over 90 locations) will be hosting, 100 Years, 100 Prizes, a celebration event in recognition of this business milestone.
Customers and community are invited to their nearest MB banking center for refreshments, a small gift, and the chance to win one of 100 prizes including an iPad2, Xbox with Kinect console, 22” Samsung TV and more. Plus, anyone can visit MB on Facebook that day to be entered into a random drawing for a $500 gift card. A list of prizes and official raffle rules can be found at www.mb100years100prizes.com.
“We recognize that we wouldn’t be here 100 years if it weren’t for the support of the businesses and individuals in the communities we serve,” says Mitch Feiger, president, MB Financial Bank. “What better way to celebrate than by giving back to our customers and community.”
MB Financial Bank ( www.mbfinancial.com) is a locally-operated financial institution that has been delivering competitive personalized service for 100 years to businesses and individuals who live and work in the Chicago metropolitan area. MB Financial Bank’s holding company, MB Financial, Inc., is traded on the NASDAQ as “MBFI.” MB Financial has approximately $10 billion in assets.Find us on Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV