- Net revenue totaled R$12.4 billion in 9M11, 12% up on the same period last year and a new Company record. In 3Q11, net revenue reached R$4.2 billion;
- Net income amounted to R$2.9 billion in 9M11, 38% up on 9M10 and also a new record. In 3Q11, net income was R$1.1 billion;
- Adjusted EBITDA totaled R$5.0 billion in 9M11, 2% up year-on-year, accompanied by an EBITDA margin of 41%. In 3Q11, adjusted EBITDA was R$1.7 billion, with a 40% margin;
- CSN posted record iron ore sales volume of 21.3 million tonnes in the first nine months, 13% up on 9M10. In 3Q11, iron ore sales volume totaled 8.0 million tonnes, 18% higher than in 2Q11 and also another record;
- Net revenue from mining totaled R$4.3 billion in 9M11, 72% up year-on-year and the Company's highest ever figure, and R$1.6 billion in 3Q11, 4% more than the 2Q11 and also a record;
- Year-to-date EBITDA from mining also reached record levels, totaling R$2.9 billion, 74% up on 9M10. Third-quarter mining EBITDA stood at R$1.0 billion, accounting for 59% of total EBITDA;
- Consolidated steel product sales volume in the domestic market, where margins are historically higher, accounted for 86% of total sales volume in 3Q11;
- CSN is a highly liquid company, with a cash position of R$15.6 billion.
CSN Posts Record Net Revenue And Net Income In 9M11
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.