- Net revenue totaled R$12.4 billion in 9M11, 12% up on the same period last year and a new Company record. In 3Q11, net revenue reached R$4.2 billion;
- Net income amounted to R$2.9 billion in 9M11, 38% up on 9M10 and also a new record. In 3Q11, net income was R$1.1 billion;
- Adjusted EBITDA totaled R$5.0 billion in 9M11, 2% up year-on-year, accompanied by an EBITDA margin of 41%. In 3Q11, adjusted EBITDA was R$1.7 billion, with a 40% margin;
- CSN posted record iron ore sales volume of 21.3 million tonnes in the first nine months, 13% up on 9M10. In 3Q11, iron ore sales volume totaled 8.0 million tonnes, 18% higher than in 2Q11 and also another record;
- Net revenue from mining totaled R$4.3 billion in 9M11, 72% up year-on-year and the Company's highest ever figure, and R$1.6 billion in 3Q11, 4% more than the 2Q11 and also a record;
- Year-to-date EBITDA from mining also reached record levels, totaling R$2.9 billion, 74% up on 9M10. Third-quarter mining EBITDA stood at R$1.0 billion, accounting for 59% of total EBITDA;
- Consolidated steel product sales volume in the domestic market, where margins are historically higher, accounted for 86% of total sales volume in 3Q11;
- CSN is a highly liquid company, with a cash position of R$15.6 billion.
CSN Posts Record Net Revenue And Net Income In 9M11
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.