- Delivered the fourth consecutive quarter of strong profitable results, following the successful recapitalization on August 31, 2010;
- Achieved a return on average assets of 1.39% and a return on average equity of 11.14% for the third quarter of 2011;
- Increased regulatory capital ratios to 12.1% and 20.0% for Tier 1 Leverage and Total Risk-Based Capital ratios, respectively; and,
- Continued to execute strategic plan to focus on core deposit growth, increase loan originations to commercial and private clients, and enhance technology and operational infrastructure.
Pacific Capital Bancorp Reports Third Quarter 2011 Net Income Of $20.5 Million
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.