- Delivered the fourth consecutive quarter of strong profitable results, following the successful recapitalization on August 31, 2010;
- Achieved a return on average assets of 1.39% and a return on average equity of 11.14% for the third quarter of 2011;
- Increased regulatory capital ratios to 12.1% and 20.0% for Tier 1 Leverage and Total Risk-Based Capital ratios, respectively; and,
- Continued to execute strategic plan to focus on core deposit growth, increase loan originations to commercial and private clients, and enhance technology and operational infrastructure.
Pacific Capital Bancorp Reports Third Quarter 2011 Net Income Of $20.5 Million
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts