Shengkai Innovations Inc. (VALV): Today's Featured Wholesale Loser
The wholesale industry closed the day up 3.4%. SMF Energy Corporation (FUEL), Bluelinx Holdings Inc (BXC), Grupo Casa Saba S.A.B. de C.V (SAB), and Rada Electronics Industries Inc (RADA) were all decliners today within the wholesale industry with Shengkai Innovations Inc (VALV) being today's featured wholesale loser. Shengkai Innovations Inc fell 2 cents (-2.4%) to 83 cents on average volume. Throughout the day, 315,680 shares of Shengkai Innovations Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 366,500 shares. Shengkai Innovations, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in designing, manufacturing, and distributing ceramic valves and components for industrial use in the People's Republic of China. Shengkai Innovations Inc has a market cap of $29.1 million and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 0.3, equal to the average wholesale industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 85.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Shengkai Innovations as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been a generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Shengkai Innovations Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV