The wholesale industry closed the day up 3.4%. SMF Energy Corporation (FUEL), Bluelinx Holdings Inc (BXC), Grupo Casa Saba S.A.B. de C.V (SAB), and Rada Electronics Industries Inc (RADA) were all decliners today within the wholesale industry with Shengkai Innovations Inc (VALV) being today's featured wholesale loser. Shengkai Innovations Inc fell 2 cents (-2.4%) to 83 cents on average volume. Throughout the day, 315,680 shares of Shengkai Innovations Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 366,500 shares. Shengkai Innovations, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in designing, manufacturing, and distributing ceramic valves and components for industrial use in the People's Republic of China. Shengkai Innovations Inc has a market cap of $29.1 million and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 0.3, equal to the average wholesale industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 85.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Shengkai Innovations as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been a generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Shengkai Innovations Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV