The retail industry closed the day up 4.3%. Hot Topic Inc (HOTT) and dELiA*s Inc (DLIA) were all decliners today within the retail industry with Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL) being today's featured retail loser. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc fell $1.07 (-6.4%) to $15.61 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.3 million shares of Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 517,000 shares. Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of hardwood flooring in the United States. Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc has a market cap of $458.5 million and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 22, equal to the average retail industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 33% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Lumber Liquidators as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, revenue growth and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity.
- You can view the full Lumber Liquidators Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about LL
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV