Interface Inc. (IFSIA): Today's Featured Industrial Loser
The industrial industry closed the day up 5%. Ener1 Inc (HEV), Unifi Inc (UFI), Dixie Group Inc (DXYN), and Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP) were all decliners today within the industrial industry with Interface Inc (IFSIA) being today's featured industrial loser. Interface Inc fell 7 cents (-0.5%) to $13.17 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.4 million shares of Interface Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 481,800 shares. Interface, Inc. engages in the design, production, and sale of modular and broadloom carpets, and other floor covering products for the commercial, institutional, and residential markets primarily in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific. Interface Inc has a market cap of $788.5 million and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 39.6, below the average industrial industry P/E ratio of 40.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 15.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Interface as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, increase in net income and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow.
- You can view the full Interface Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV