HOUSTON, Oct. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (NYSE: HLX) announced that it is publishing an updated company presentation on its website today to be used in communications with investors as well as upcoming investor conferences. The presentation can be accessed from the Presentations section under Investor Relations of Helix's website, www.HelixESG.com.
Helix will make presentations to attendees at the Stephens Fall Investment Conference in New York, New York on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 1:00 pm Eastern Time, Jefferies Global Energy Conference in Houston, Texas on Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 3:30 pm Central Time and the Capital One Southcoast 6th Annual Energy Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana on Tuesday, December 6, 2011 at 9:00 am Central Time.
Live audio feeds of the conference presentations and replays will also be publicly available. These materials may be accessed on the Investor Relations page of Helix's website, www.HelixESG.com.Helix Energy Solutions Group, headquartered in Houston, Texas, is an international offshore energy company that provides development solutions and other key life of field services to the open energy market as well as to its own oil and gas business unit.
SOURCE Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV