AUSTIN, Texas, Oct. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- NX Global, Inc. (OTCBB: NEGS) announced today that a reverse split of its common stock 1:100 will be effective at the market open October 28, 2011 and trade under the symbol NEGSD for twenty business days before reverting to NEGS.
The company also announced that a joint venture previously announced with the United Women's Football League was terminated by the company.
NX Global, Inc. is negotiating for joint ventures and acquisitions with "green" businesses and products. These agreements are expected to be completed in November.
About NX Global, Inc.:NX Global, Inc. (OTCBB: NEGS) and its subsidiaries are publicly traded companies located in the USA. Forward-Looking Statement: This press release contains forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks, assumptions and uncertainties that could cause the Company's actual results to differ materially from those projected in such forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date made and are not guarantees of future performance. We undertake no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. NX Global, Inc. David LaFaveWWW.NEGS.BIZ512-354-7840 NXGLOBAL@GMAIL.COM SOURCE NX Global, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV