- Revenues for the third quarter of 2011 were $56.3 million, compared to revenues of $50.5 million for the third quarter of 2010.
- Net income for the third quarter of 2011 was $2.7 million, or $0.07 per diluted share, compared to net loss of $0.1 million, or $0.00 per share, for the third quarter of 2010.
- Adjusted EBITDA, as defined below, was $8.5 million for the third quarter of 2011, compared to $6.6 million for the third quarter of 2010.
- Non-GAAP net income, as defined below, which excludes non-cash income taxes, was $3.8 million, or $0.10 per diluted share for the third quarter of 2011 compared to $1.7 million, or $0.05 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2010.
- Cash, cash equivalents, and marketable securities as of September 30, 2011 totaled $279.3 million. At the end of the quarter, the Company had no debt obligations.
InfoSpace Announces Third Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.