- Net sales increased 14.5% to a record $123.5 million.
- Gross margins improved 130 basis points to 25.3%.
- Operating profit improved to 5.4% of sales from 2.7% of sales in the prior year period.
- Net income increased 167.7% to $4.4 million from $1.6 million in the prior year period.
- Diluted EPS increased 163.2% to $0.50 from $0.19 in the prior year period.
Delta Apparel Reports Record First Quarter FY12 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.