- Revenues for the third quarter of 2011 were $162.4 million, up 40% year-over-year and 13% sequentially.
- Gross Margin was 33.6%.
- Adjusted EBITDA (a non-GAAP measurement defined below) for the quarter was $18.2 million, up 55% year-over-year.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin (Adjusted EBITDA as a % of revenues) for the quarter was 11.2% compared with 10.1% in the third quarter of 2010.
- Net Income was $7.8 million, or $0.21 per diluted share for the quarter compared with $3.2 million, or $0.09 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2010.
- During the third quarter and through October 26, 2011, the Company repurchased under its stock buyback program approximately 325,000 shares at an average price of $6.87 per share.
On Assignment Reports Record Quarterly Revenue And Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.