- Revenues for the third quarter of 2011 were $162.4 million, up 40% year-over-year and 13% sequentially.
- Gross Margin was 33.6%.
- Adjusted EBITDA (a non-GAAP measurement defined below) for the quarter was $18.2 million, up 55% year-over-year.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin (Adjusted EBITDA as a % of revenues) for the quarter was 11.2% compared with 10.1% in the third quarter of 2010.
- Net Income was $7.8 million, or $0.21 per diluted share for the quarter compared with $3.2 million, or $0.09 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2010.
- During the third quarter and through October 26, 2011, the Company repurchased under its stock buyback program approximately 325,000 shares at an average price of $6.87 per share.
On Assignment Reports Record Quarterly Revenue And Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.