- Third quarter net income increased 51% to $1.93 million from $1.28 million in the prior year period. This year’s third quarter benefited from a $0.9 million decrease in the provision for loan and lease losses and continued net interest income growth.
- Core deposit growth continued in the third quarter with Demand, NOW and Savings deposit products gaining 9.4%, or $40.0 million. Annualized, this represents a 37.5% growth rate in core deposits.
- Core loans (defined as total loans and leases less national direct financing leases) increased 5.3% in the third quarter of 2011, or 21.2% annualized, to $560.8 million.
- Continued strong capital position with Total Risk-Based Capital ratio of 13.90% at September 30, 2011.
Evans Bancorp Reports 52% Increase In Earnings Per Share In Third Quarter 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.