Temple-Inland To Open New Chicago Facility
Temple-Inland is pleased to release exciting news: a new state-of-the-art display and graphics facility is slated to open January, 2012 in Chicagoland. Temple-Inland Display and Packaging Chicago will offer the combined services and expertise of the Elgin Corrugated Box and Mack Packaging brands from a single, newly renovated plant in Carol Stream, Illinois.
With the opening of this new facility, Temple-Inland is positioned to provide industry-leading, high-end corrugated packaging, displays and fulfillment to current Mack, Elgin, and Temple-Inland customers plus new customers throughout the country.
This facility, working in concert with the entire network of operations, including the newly opened (April, 2011) Aurora box plant, allows Temple-Inland to meet the packaging and display needs for boutique businesses as well as large, high-volume corporations with national brands demanding global consistency.
Temple-Inland Display and Packaging Chicago will be the premier operation in the Midwest offering creative solutions to all packaging needs and producing the widest array of products with unsurpassed service. We take projects from concept to reality at the speed of retail.If you’d like more information about this topic, or to schedule an interview, please call Phillip Warren, General Manager, Temple-Inland Display and Packaging Chicago, at 773-869-8950 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV