- Net sales increased 49.1% to $414.4 million compared to $277.9 million last year.
- Gross margin increased 1.9 percentage points to 49.0% compared to 47.1% last year.
- Diluted EPS increased 48.6% to $1.59 compared to $1.07 last year.
- UGG® brand sales increased 47.3% to $376.7 million compared to $255.8 million last year.
- International sales increased 113.8% to $156.4 million compared to $73.2 last year.
- Domestic sales increased 26.0% to $257.9 million compared to $204.7 million last year.
- Retail sales increased 72.1% to $34.7 million compared to $20.2 million last year.
- Same store sales rose 15.4%.
- eCommerce sales increased 18.3% to $10.3 million compared to $8.7 million last year.
Deckers Outdoor Corporation Reports Record Third Quarter 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.