- Net sales increased 49.1% to $414.4 million compared to $277.9 million last year.
- Gross margin increased 1.9 percentage points to 49.0% compared to 47.1% last year.
- Diluted EPS increased 48.6% to $1.59 compared to $1.07 last year.
- UGG® brand sales increased 47.3% to $376.7 million compared to $255.8 million last year.
- International sales increased 113.8% to $156.4 million compared to $73.2 last year.
- Domestic sales increased 26.0% to $257.9 million compared to $204.7 million last year.
- Retail sales increased 72.1% to $34.7 million compared to $20.2 million last year.
- Same store sales rose 15.4%.
- eCommerce sales increased 18.3% to $10.3 million compared to $8.7 million last year.
Deckers Outdoor Corporation Reports Record Third Quarter 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.