Fabrinet (NYSE: FN), a provider of precision optical, electro-mechanical and electronic manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers of complex products, today announced that it will release its first quarter 2012 financial results for the period ended September 30, 2011 after market close on Monday, November 7, 2011. Management will hold a conference call and webcast at 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss the Company’s results. A webcast replay will be available two hours after the call at http://investor.fabrinet.com/.
|What:||Fabrinet first quarter 2012 financial results conference call|
|When:||Monday, November 7, 2011|
|Time:||5:00 p.m. ET|
|Live Call:||(800) 573-4842, domestic|
|(617) 224-4327, international|
|Replay:||(888) 286-8010, domestic|
|(617) 801-6888, international|
http://investor.fabrinet.com/ (live and replay)
The webcast will be archived on Fabrinet’s website for a period of one year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV