5. Advantage Oil & Gas engages in the exploration and production of oil and natural gas at its Glacier property in Alberta, Canada.
The company reported 2011 second-quarter production of 23,719 barrel oil equivalent per day (boe/d), increasing 22%, due to better-than-expected well performance at its Glacier property. Besides, operating expenses for the second quarter decreased 17% to $6.74/boe, vs. the previous quarter.
The company announced a capital budget of $216 million on July 4, 2011, to be spent over the next 12 months ending June 30, 2011, focused on the phase-4 development program at Glacier for about $200 million.Management estimates production at around 22,900 boe/d to 23,400 boe/d for the second half of 2012. The stock has 54% upside over the next year with 67% analysts recommend it as a buy, as per a Bloomberg consensus.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV