Meadowbrook Insurance Group Stock Hits New 52-Week High (MIG)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Meadowbrook Insurance Group (NYSE:MIG) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $10.65, above its previous 52-week high of $10.64 with 338,260 shares traded as of 2:30 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 325,300 shares over the past 30 days. Meadowbrook Insurance Group has a market cap of $531.9 million and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are up 0.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty commercial insurance underwriter and insurance administration services company in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.7, equal to the average insurance industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your MIG trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV