- Banks will need to raise capital levels to 9% by June 2012;
- The EU will leverage up a new China-backed bailout fund to achieve ¿1trillion of lending;
- A "voluntary" bond exchange with a 50% haircut for privately held Greek government debt;
- The EU will pursue term funding guarantees for banks.
3 Reasons the European Bailout Could Fold Like a Cheap Tent
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.