Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras S.A. – “Eletrobras” or “the Company” (NYSE: EBR and EBRB; Latibex: XELTO and XELB; BOVESPA: ELET3 and ELET6), will host its annual Investor Day at The New York Stock Exchange on Monday, October 31, 2011 from 12pm to 2pm. The event will feature a presentation and question & answer session with Valter Luiz Cardeal de Souza, Eletrobras’ Chief Generation Officer. The Company will also host its 1 st Annual Eletrobras Energy Expo at the NYSE entrance on Broad Street.
Analysts and investors interested in attending the event should contact Melanie Carpenter of i-advize Corporate Communications at (212) 406-3692; email firstname.lastname@example.org or register on-line at http://www.pixelsiete.com/clientes/web/eletrobras.
Registration and Picture ID are required for entry.
Presentations from Eletrobras’ Investor Day will be available following the event at
www.eletrobras.com in the Investor Relations section.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV