To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Thursday evening.
Gamestop (GME): "I'm worried about the longer-term implications. There's still a good story there. I would sell at $33."Spirit AeroSystems (SPR): "If you want a play on the 787, I'll send you to Honeywell (HON)." Devon Energy (DVN): "I like Devon very much. I'll throw in EOG Resources (EOG)." Macquarie Infrastructure (MIC): "It's up too high. I'd take some profits in it. I don't like that story." American Axle (AXL): "I'd rather be in Cummins (CMI). I like Cummins more." Bank of America (BAC): "At this point, it's way to late to sell. It may be going down." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV