OKLAHOMA CITY, Oct. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- PANHANDL E O I L AN D GA S I N C . (NYSE: PHX) today reported that on Oct. 25, 2011, it closed on the acquisition of certain Fayetteville assets first reported in an Oct. 4, 2011, press release reporting the signing of an intent to purchase the assets. The purchase price was $17,500,000.
The assets were acquired from a private seller and include interests in 193 producing non-operated natural gas wells and 1,531 acres of leasehold located in Van Buren, Conway and Cleburne Counties, Arkansas, in the core of the Fayetteville Shale. There are approximately 240 future infill drilling locations identified on the leasehold. Estimated net production from the existing producing wells is projected to be approximately 2.7 Mmcf per day in the fourth calendar quarter. The transaction was funded by utilizing cash on hand and the Company's bank credit facility.
Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc. (NYSE-PHX) is engaged in the exploration for and production of natural gas and oil. Additional information on the Company can be found at www.panhandleoilandgas.com .
SOURCE PANHANDLE OIL AND GAS INC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV