OKLAHOMA CITY, Oct. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- PANHANDL E O I L AN D GA S I N C . (NYSE: PHX) today reported that on Oct. 25, 2011, it closed on the acquisition of certain Fayetteville assets first reported in an Oct. 4, 2011, press release reporting the signing of an intent to purchase the assets. The purchase price was $17,500,000.
The assets were acquired from a private seller and include interests in 193 producing non-operated natural gas wells and 1,531 acres of leasehold located in Van Buren, Conway and Cleburne Counties, Arkansas, in the core of the Fayetteville Shale. There are approximately 240 future infill drilling locations identified on the leasehold. Estimated net production from the existing producing wells is projected to be approximately 2.7 Mmcf per day in the fourth calendar quarter. The transaction was funded by utilizing cash on hand and the Company's bank credit facility.
Panhandle Oil and Gas Inc. (NYSE-PHX) is engaged in the exploration for and production of natural gas and oil. Additional information on the Company can be found at www.panhandleoilandgas.com .
SOURCE PANHANDLE OIL AND GAS INC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV