Simpson Stock Hits New 52-Week High (SSD)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Simpson Manufacturing (NYSE:SSD) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $31.94, above its previous 52-week high of $31.67 with 188,306 shares traded as of 12:35 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 257,300 shares over the past 30 days. Simpson has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are down 2.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, engineering, manufacture, and sale of building products. The company has a P/E ratio of 36.7, below the average industrial industry P/E ratio of 37.6 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your SSD trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV