Churchill Downs Reaches New 52-Week High (CHDN)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Churchill Downs (Nasdaq:CHDN) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $47.22, above its previous 52-week high of $46.95 with 24,223 shares traded as of 12:20 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 53,700 shares over the past 30 days. Churchill Downs has a market cap of $743.6 million and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are up 3.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Churchill Downs Incorporated owns and operates pari-mutuel wagering properties and businesses in the United States. It offers gaming products through its slot and video poker operations in Louisiana and Florida. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.2, below the average leisure industry P/E ratio of 21.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your CHDN trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV