BOISE, Idaho, Oct. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- IDACORP, Inc. (NYSE: IDA) will report its third quarter results on Thursday, November 3, in a news release before the stock markets open. The company will hold an analyst conference call that day at 2:30 p.m. Mountain Time ( 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time) to discuss the third quarter earnings.
All parties interested in listening may do so through a live Webcast on the Internet or by calling 617-597-5327 for listen-only mode. The passcode is 54492939. The conference call logistics are posted on the company's Website ( www.idacorpinc.com) and will be included in the company's earnings news release. Slides will be included during the conference call. To access the slide deck, register for the event just prior to the call at ( www.idacorpinc.com/financials/confcalls.cfm). A replay of the conference call will be available on the company's Website for a period of 12 months and will be available shortly after the call.
Boise, Idaho-based IDACORP, formed in 1998, is a holding company comprised of Idaho Power, a regulated electric utility; IDACORP Financial, a holder of affordable housing and other real estate investments and Ida-West Energy, an operator of small hydroelectric generation projects.
SOURCE IDACORP, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV