Cheniere Energy Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (CQP)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Cheniere Energy Partners (AMEX:CQP) is tomorrow, October 28, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 43 cents per share. At a price of $17.28 as of 11:45 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 11.2%. The average volume for Cheniere Energy has been 214,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Cheniere Energy has a market cap of $409.4 million and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 28.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Cheniere Energy Partners, L.P., through its subsidiary, Sabine Pass LNG, L.P., owns and operates the Sabine Pass liquid natural gas (LNG) receiving terminal in western Cameron Parish, Louisiana on the Sabine Pass Channel. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.9, below the average energy industry P/E ratio of 60.8 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV