- International Rescue Committee Financial Opportunity Center, focused on serving newly arrived refugees and other low-income residents in the City Heights neighborhood;
- North County Lifeline Financial Opportunity Center, a partnership with Community HousingWorks for a new Center operated from the Crown Heights Community Resource Center in Oceanside; and
- San Diego Housing Commission Financial Opportunity Center, which will be part of the Commission's centrally located Achievement Academy and serve low-income residents from across the city.
LISC Launches Four New Financial Opportunity Centers For Struggling San Diego Families At Oct. 28 Event
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.