Aspen Technology Reaches New 52-Week High (AZPN)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Aspen Technology (Nasdaq:AZPN) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $17.93, above its previous 52-week high of $17.89 with 135,171 shares traded as of 10:56 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 789,400 shares over the past 30 days. Aspen Technology has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 34.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Aspen Technology, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides integrated process optimization software solutions for manufacturers in process industries, and engineering and construction firms. The company has a P/E ratio of 154.5, equal to the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your AZPN trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV