GREENVILLE, S.C., Oct. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Span-America Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPAN) will provide an online, real-time webcast and rebroadcast of its conference call on Thursday, November 10, 2011, covering results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year-end 2011, which will be released after the regular close of trading the preceding day.
The live broadcast of Span-America's conference call will be available online at www.spanamerica.com under investor relations on the Company tab on Thursday, November 10, 2011, beginning at 10:00 a.m. ET. The online replay will follow immediately and continue for 30 days.
About Span-America Medical Systems, Inc.
Span-America manufactures and markets a comprehensive selection of pressure management products for the medical market, including Geo-Matt®, PressureGuard®, Geo-Mattress®, Span+Aids®, Isch-Dish®, and Selan® products. The company also supplies custom foam and packaging products to the consumer and industrial markets. SpanAmerica's stock is traded on The NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol "SPAN." For more information, visit www.spanamerica.com.SOURCE Span-America Medical Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV