RailAmerica, Inc. Chief Financial Officer To Present At Stephens Inc. Fall Investment Conference
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Oct. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- RailAmerica, Inc. (NYSE: RA) Chief Financial Officer, Clyde Preslar, will present at the Stephens Inc. Fall Investment Conference in New York City on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
Interested investors may listen to the presentation via live webcast at the Investors section of the RailAmerica website ( www.railamerica.com). A webcast replay will be archived on the Company's website.
RailAmerica, Inc. owns and operates short-line and regional freight railroads in North America, operating a portfolio of 43 individual railroads with approximately 7,400 miles of track in 27 U.S. states and three Canadian provinces.
SOURCE RailAmerica, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV