Byrne has 27 years of experience in the nuclear industry, and has been with SCE&G since 1995, most recently serving as executive vice president for generation and transmission, as well as COO. He also previously served as the company's chief nuclear officer.
He is the current president of the Carolinas Virginia Nuclear Power Associates, Inc. Decommissioning Project and chairman of the nuclear industry's New Plant Oversight Committee. In addition, he serves on the South Carolina Governor's Nuclear Advisory Council, University of South Carolina Nuclear Engineering Advisory Board, Westinghouse Quality Fuels Council, Savannah River National Lab Advisory Board and the United Way of the Midlands and Community Impact Council.
A native of West Hartlepool, England, Byrne has a Bachelors of Science Degree in engineering from Wayne State University.
As president of SCE&G Retail, Kissam will be responsible for customer service, reliability and operating excellence for electric and gas operations of the company. He has worked for the company for 23 years in various capacities including vice president of South Carolina Pipeline Corporation, vice president of SCE&G gas operations, as well as vice president of SCE&G electric operations. His current role is senior vice president of retail operations.A native of Creston, S.C., Kissam is a graduate of The Citadel, where he served as regimental commander of the South Carolina Corps of Cadets and was a recipient of the Order of the Palmetto. He is currently president of the South Carolina Independent School Association and a member of The Citadel Hall of Fame Committee and Former Regimental Commanders' Association. He also has served as a Sunday school teacher at Shandon United Methodist Church for 15 years. Both Byrne and Kissam will report directly to Marsh, CEO for SCANA.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV